Mu - FEAR , Mu - RoyaL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make

2 posters

Go down

He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Empty He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make

Post  Enkil Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:37 pm

He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Screen10
He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Screen11
He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Screen12
He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Screen13
He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Screen14
Can he impersonate an administrator and frighten players with claims that he is a friend of the administrator at will? I doubt this way you can gather players.
Best wishes, Enkil
ZoneMu Administrator - 1 year
Divinity Networks, MuOnline division Lead Administrator and CoFounder - 3,5 years

Enkil

Aquarius Posts : 2

http://www.divinity.ro

Back to top Go down

He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Empty Re: He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make

Post  Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Enkil wrote:He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Screen10
He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Screen11
He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Screen12
He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Screen13
He sais he knows the admin and he will ban me and remove any complain i make Screen14
Can he impersonate an administrator and frighten players with claims that he is a friend of the administrator at will? I doubt this way you can gather players.
Best wishes, Enkil
ZoneMu Administrator - 1 year
Divinity Networks, MuOnline division Lead Administrator and CoFounder - 3,5 years

Ok i`ll checkl it out ...
What a Face

case closed ..... king
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Aries Posts : 56

https://royal-fear.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down