Mu - FEAR , Mu - RoyaL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hostility is legal to have a guild and do not let you in tarkan lvl up?

5 posters

Go down

Hostility is legal to have a guild and do not let you in tarkan lvl up? Empty Re: Hostility is legal to have a guild and do not let you in tarkan lvl up?

Post  Enkil Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:01 pm

I can't see my pk in this picture. And it is not my fault we have hostility. Your guild declared war to us

Enkil

Aquarius Posts : 2

http://www.divinity.ro

Back to top Go down

Hostility is legal to have a guild and do not let you in tarkan lvl up? Empty Re: Hostility is legal to have a guild and do not let you in tarkan lvl up?

Post  BlackCat Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:02 pm

sakatun wrote:Hostility is legal to have a guild and do not let you in tarkan lvl up? Screen10

i cant lvl in tarkan because FEARLESS guild have a Hostility Guild with other Guild ( Im think Divinity) and Enkil for example kill em out tarkan!

and i cant lvl in tarkan,i make a photo where i see how Enkil kill me!
Well first of all im new here so i dont know anything = I'm on no ones side yet...
But i can't see why you are complaining... The point of Hostility is Killing the opposite guild for fun and/or to keep the other players away from good spots, dont like it?
1)Leave your guild
2)Get your guild and gang em
3)Go to another spot
4)Ask your Gmaster to remove hostility
5)Quit
6)No life a bit and go smash every1 who is annoying you
BUUUUUU~~UUUT what you do?
Start crying and run to forums with a picture of you getting owned( Very Happy ) which indeed is funny and pathetic...
Oh well... it has become a part of the game...
~Sorry for bad english and Im really sorry if i offended any1~

BlackCat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:56 am

sakatun wrote:bla bla bla dont worry ^^

server is NOOB:

1.SPOTS ARE REALLY NOOBS AND POORS WITH EXP IN THE SERVER

2,WEB NOOB

3.ADMIN NOOB BECAUSE HE DONT KNOW SURVIVE IN THIS SERVER,BEFORE SERVER GOOD!! NOW ITS A SHIT!

HAVE MORE BUGS AND DONT HAVE SECURITY FOR SHOUTDOWN THIS SERVER WITH HACK

AND SPEED HACK WORSK 100% AND MORE CHEATS....NOOBSSSSSSSSS

Baby noob sakatun ... you dont know how to play Mu -coz you r using thoes hack you named .... lol!
And of course you can`t make your own crapy server,so only thing you have learned- is how to complain,and get annoid What a Face
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Aries Posts : 56

https://royal-fear.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  shuker Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:21 am

Admin wrote:
sakatun wrote:bla bla bla dont worry ^^

server is NOOB:

1.SPOTS ARE REALLY NOOBS AND POORS WITH EXP IN THE SERVER

2,WEB NOOB

3.ADMIN NOOB BECAUSE HE DONT KNOW SURVIVE IN THIS SERVER,BEFORE SERVER GOOD!! NOW ITS A SHIT!

HAVE MORE BUGS AND DONT HAVE SECURITY FOR SHOUTDOWN THIS SERVER WITH HACK

AND SPEED HACK WORSK 100% AND MORE CHEATS....NOOBSSSSSSSSS

Baby noob sakatun ... you dont know how to play Mu -coz you r using thoes hack you named .... lol!
And of course you can`t make your own crapy server,so only thing you have learned- is how to complain,and get annoid What a Face

Bla bla bla bla 0 online!! 08/06/2010 NOOB SERVER! NOOB ADMIN! NOOB WEBSHOP! SUCK.....LOL maybe you are a Baby AminNooB?? jajaja chupame la polla imbecil cabezon!!!!! tienes la cabeza como JimY neutron cabeza gorda!

shuker

Back to top Go down

Post  Optimus Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Easy whit your bad language shuker.Server isn't noob,maybe you are,spots are now ok but you guys when enter on server post on global "party pls,zen pls,items pls"...etc(maybe is a hard server for 1 of you Cool ). Hope main-admin will make some changes soon who aproach players to stay, means upgrade webshop,and make some changes at anti-afk module( must work on not-moving players- because few times i got moved in lorencia when i was in bc/ds, or other map whit party and i wasn't afk Neutral ).

Optimus

Back to top Go down

Post  shuker Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Optimus wrote:Easy whit your bad language shuker.Server isn't noob,maybe you are,spots are now ok but you guys when enter on server post on global "party pls,zen pls,items pls"...etc(maybe is a hard server for 1 of you Cool ). Hope main-admin will make some changes soon who aproach players to stay, means upgrade webshop,and make some changes at anti-afk module( must work on not-moving players- because few times i got moved in lorencia when i was in bc/ds, or other map whit party and i wasn't afk Neutral ).

yes,,maybe im a noob when ii start in mu,,but the server its hard,yes ,,ii like,,you cant speak more why you are one of the Afk in tarkan when Necronsoul,icesoul,Alkaline,Havoc played,or no?? always party full,always the same players,,server max user 10? maybe if the Admin make more spots and motive to enter in this server other people the server are good but,an Admin that ban for have Guardian patch and modifiy the server,make and dissolve spots and make more difficult,,its not a server,maybe its a group of people bored that always play the same rutine,,

The first one should be silent in the AFK are you because you are the one who most has been in tarkan, do not make me laugh with the next nonsense to tell me LOL

This nice to have a webshop i not be able to have it complete?? jajaja

If I have to try to answer it with more people to the server and not with seven users, and over the same

lol!

shuker

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Ok you all ... my answer is simple - DONT LIKE SOMETHING you`re welcome to leave Suspect ....and dont waste youre time by telling that there will be no online if we will not change something ... we r making server like we think it will be best ....you have your opinion -keep it to yourself ... make your own server and make it whatever you want it to ... dont like this crapy server DONT PLAY IT -SIMPLE AS THAT !!!!

Following stupid comments will be deleted .... What a Face
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Aries Posts : 56

https://royal-fear.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Optimus Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 pm

shuker i bring here a lot of my friends, very old players,we still play on official serv -don't teach me how is afk making.And sure...tarkan we where a lot of time - we have phones,we know when be online etc. Btw,one of us have family,childrens,girlfriends -> we have a life,we dont play 24/24 and some minutes/hours per day we do "afk" but there in tarkan( i know what chard u had ) i wasn't afk i had some work to do and i didn't speak- like i said about u..serv is too hard for ya Rolling Eyes
Admin u'r right : "DONT LIKE SOMETHING you`re welcome to leave "...i saw that...3 days ago serv got 20 online...2day got 4 online Wink I will play..rarelly but i will...good luck Cool

Optimus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum